JRG Attorneys at Law is truly a full-service law firm, offering experienced legal guidance and representation in a broad range of matters affecting individuals, families, and businesses in California. From our offices in Monterey, Salinas, Hollister, Paso Robles, and King City, we represent clients across the Central Coast. Led by managing partner Jeff Gilles, a veteran attorney who has been practicing law since 1979, our firm is committed to excellence in each of our diverse practice areas:
- We represent growers and all types of agricultural businesses in the legal issues that impact their operations, including food safety, land use, environmental issues, and agricultural product liability. Our attorneys handle all areas of agribusiness with professionalism and the insight that comes with decades of experience in this specialized field.
- Our Monterey Bay attorneys handle business, labor, and employment law matters for companies across the Central Coast, large and small, helping with formation, transactions, disputes, and more.
- We are highly experienced on both sides of public agency and education law. JRG is currently acting as a contract City Attorney and represents a number of school agencies.
- Cannabis law is an important area of practice for our firm, with the new laws in effect legalizing marijuana in California. Our understanding of strict regulations can help clients with compliance issues in their cannabis operations.
- Civil litigation and arbitration are two other key areas of practice for our lawyers. We can handle courtroom litigation, mediation, or arbitration to protect our clients’ interests to the fullest extent.
- If you have been injured in an accident or in any situation that was caused by another’s wrongdoing, we can offer personal injury counsel to help you pursue justice and fair compensation from the at-fault party.
- Last but not least, if you want to protect your assets and protect your loved ones, you can work with our estate planning lawyers to develop a plan that suits your particular needs and concerns.
Contact JRG today at (831) 228-5619 to talk to a Monterey County lawyer about your needs.