Our firm is committed to excellence in each of our diverse practice areas:
- We represent growers and all types of agricultural businesses in the legal issues that impact their operations, including food safety, land use, environmental issues, and agricultural product liability. Our attorneys handle all areas of agribusiness with professionalism and the insight that comes with decades of experience in this specialized field.
- Our Monterey Bay attorneys handle business, labor, and employment law matters for companies across the Central Coast, large and small, helping with formation, transactions, disputes, and more.
- We are highly experienced on both sides of public agency and education law. JRG is currently acting as a contract City Attorney and represents a number of school agencies.
- Hemp law is an important area of practice for our firm. Our team is led by Aaron Johnson, a partner at JRG who has nearly two decades of legal experience to apply to this key practice area.
- Civil litigation and arbitration are two other key areas of practice for our lawyers. We can handle courtroom litigation, mediation, or arbitration to protect our clients’ interests to the fullest extent.
- If you have been injured in an accident or in any situation that was caused by another’s wrongdoing, we can offer personal injury counsel to help you pursue justice and fair compensation from the at-fault party. We also represent the victims of workplace accidents caused by employer negligence.
- Companies of all sizes rely on their unique ideas, products, and processes to stay afloat. If you are worried a competitor might illegally overstep into your business, talk to our legal professionals about how to use intellectual property law to your advantage.
- Last but not least, if you want to protect your assets and protect your loved ones, you can work with our estate planning lawyers to develop a plan that suits your particular needs and concerns.