Cat Mineo is a skilled attorney who brings a passion for helping people in need to her practice at JRG Attorneys at Law. She began her career in the legal world as a legal secretary before becoming a paralegal and, ultimately, an attorney. Now, at the firm, she is a dedicated advocate for her clients, fighting tirelessly to protect their rights and best interests, no matter the challenges they face.
Cat was born and raised in New Jersey. She attended Pennsylvania State University where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in English and a Bachelor of Arts in Crime, Law, and Justice in 2014. She relocated to San Diego, California to attend law school at California Western School of Law, earning her Juris Doctor in 2018. Cat was admitted to the California State Bar in June of 2019.
During her time in law school, Cat was the recipient of the California Western School of Law’s Faculty Award and was on the Dean’s List. She also assisted with the second edition of A First-Year Course in Criminal Law: Trial, Appeals, Theories by Daniel B. Yeager.
Currently, Cat focuses her practice on business transactions, trademarks, and similar legal matters.
In her free time, Cat enjoys volunteering, hiking, and cycling. She is looking forward to exploring the beautiful Central Coast.
- Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Arts, English, August 2014
- Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Arts, Crime, Law, & Justice, August 2014
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor, April 2018
- California State Bar, June 2019
- Notary, State of California
- California Western School of Law, Admissions Scholarship Recipient, Merit-based
- California Western School of Law, Dean’s List
- California Western School of Law, Faculty Award
- Assisted with second-edition of A First-Year Course in Criminal Law: Trial, Appeals, Theories by Daniel B. Yeager