Craig Cox is a skilled attorney and valued member of the JRG Attorneys at Law team. From an early age, he has been passionate about the pursuit of justice, fairness, and equality. At the firm, he takes great pride in being able to provide his clients with clear and straightforward legal guidance during some of the most challenging times in their lives.
Craig grew up in Florida and earned his Bachelor of Science in Journalism, as well as his law degree, from the University of Florida. During his time in law school, he received the highest grade available in Legal Research and Writing; Appellate Advocacy; and Trial Practice.
Craig is admitted to practice in Florida and California. As a graduate of a top ten journalism school, he understands the importance of asking the right questions and being persistent. This approach has helped him gain the respect of judges and attorneys alike. In every case he takes on, Craig is a dedicated advocate for his clients, never backing down from tough challenges or complex cases.
JRG is very proud of Craig’s accomplishments and his broad experience makes him a valuable part of JRG’s Litigation Department. As JRG’s Senior Litigation Associate, Craig is now a veteran litigator. He has tried several dozen bench, jury, and arbitration cases in the California and Florida Superior Courts and participated in over 25 mediations. He has taken or defended dozens of depositions in California and Florida and regularly appears in court for law and motion and trial/case management matters. Craig is second to none when it comes to preparation and knowledge of his cases.
- Defense of Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and California Unruh Act Claims
- Defense of Class Action Litigation
- Defense of Transmission of Infectious Diseases Claims
- Trusts and Wills Disputes and Litigation
- Contract Disputes and Litigation
- Real Property Disputes and Litigation including Quiet Title and Partition
- Business, Corporate, and Partnership Disputes and Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- B.S. – University of Florida (Journalism)
- J.D. – University of Florida
- Northern District of Federal District Courts of California
- Eastern District of Federal District Courts of California
Awards & Accolades
- Received highest grade available in Legal Research and Writing; Appellate Advocacy and Trial Practice in law school